Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,714 (€2,524) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)