Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,041 (€1,528) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)