Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,616 (AU$3,848) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)