Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.880 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,324元 (AU$4,575) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)