Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,597 (AU$5,549) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (27 minutes ago)