Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.972 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,857 (AU$4,798) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)