Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.915 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,624元 (€1,848) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)