Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.098 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,212 (R$ 5,345) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)