Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.962 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,097 (R$ 5,656) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)