Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.689 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,409元 (R$ 7,347) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)