Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,516 (R$ 10,644) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)