Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,111元 (R$ 7,596) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)