Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,065元 (R$ 6,255) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)