Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.784 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,656 (£2,465) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)