Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.820 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,121 (£2,395) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)