Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.617 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,443 (£3,765) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)