Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.657 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,658元 (£2,733) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)