Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.622 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,215 (£2,577) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)