Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,260 (CH$1,766,236) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)