Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,008元 (CH$1,188,985) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (42 minutes ago)