Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01066 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,485 (CH$1,171,358) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)