Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 226% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,309 (Bs 44,248) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)