Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02286 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,807元 (341,453 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)