Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.946 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,478 (S/. 5,383) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)