Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,928 (S/. 5,199) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (38 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)