Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.067 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,469 (S/. 4,582) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)