Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,951 (S/. 7,646) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)