Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.076 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,911元 (S/. 5,738) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)