Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,747 (S/. 5,023) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)