Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,613 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37618 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元4,767 (E£ 12,672) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (44 minutes ago)