Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,766 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36099 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,758 (E£ 15,952) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)