Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,187 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43602 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,345 (E£ 19,139) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)