Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.200 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,722 (AU$3,792) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)