Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,315元 (AU$4,672) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (27 minutes ago)