Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.886 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,630 (AU$4,017) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)