Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,984元 (AU$4,656) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)