Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,451 ($2,700) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (32 minutes ago)