Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12854 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,760元 (Php91,487) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)