Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13704 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,464 (Php134,735) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)