Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,246元 (€1,950) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)