Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,889 (€2,469) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)