Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,837 (€2,697) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (38 minutes ago)