Cost of living in Caceres, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,347元 (€1,706) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)