Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34866 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,955 (Mex$ 34,288) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)