Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02635 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,039 (494,850 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)