Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04081 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,412 (573,635 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)