Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04040 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,766 (390,245 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)