Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.608 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,451 (5,255 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)