Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05978 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,969 (₨ 116,582) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)