Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,684 (﷼ 125,661,290) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)