Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,372 (₩3,853,220) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)