Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.297 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,221元 (6,340TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)