Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.264 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,129元 (7,222TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)