Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,670元 (€1,870) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)