Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,079 (€2,892) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)