Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,336 (€2,757) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)