Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.707 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,569 (3,660 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)