Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,044 (﷼ 6,060) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)