Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.792 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,409元 (﷼ 5,810) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (about 1 hour ago)