Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.679 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,092 (﷼ 6,012) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)