Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.586 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,020 ($1,673) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)