Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00412 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,739元 (2,364,566 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €9,945 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)