Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00405 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,685 (4,120,558 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)