Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00361 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,820 (3,272,729 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)