Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,281 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31172 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,487 (ARS $30,434) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)