Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,514 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16377 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,046元 (ARS $55,232) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)