Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,348 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18972 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,558元 (ARS $34,568) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)