Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,255 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23210 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,124 (ARS $35,002) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)