Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,553 (€1,770) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)