Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,938 (€2,414) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (37 minutes ago)