Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,580 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02366 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,333 (690,436 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)