Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,757 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02469 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,112元 (571,465 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)