Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,484 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02431 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,823元 (568,665 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)