Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,489 (₩3,290,631) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)