Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00611 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,209 (₩4,290,869) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)