Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,823 (₩2,186,019) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)