Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,665 (₩3,387,803) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)