Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,010 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.635 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,579 (7,083 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)