Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,687 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.705 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,250 (6,598 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)