Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,842 (€2,540) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)