Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,251 (€3,873) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)