Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.180 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 145% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,941 (AU$5,201) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)