Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,594 (€2,397) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)