Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.198 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,169 (2,554 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)