Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 149% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,900 (3,431,800 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)