Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 161% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,684 (2,402,120 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)