Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.822 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,174 (€1,940) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)