Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,684元 (€1,874) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)