Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,326 (8,901 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)