Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.016 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,650 (C$2,721) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (41 minutes ago)