Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.208 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,818 (C$4,382) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)