Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.185 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,451 (C$4,523) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)