Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.713 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,655元 ($3,077) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)