Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 559%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01254 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 243% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元51,516 (4,109,059 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)