Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,615 (€2,122) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)