Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,482 (€3,223) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (41 minutes ago)