Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,652元 (€2,588) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)