Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,069 (18,023 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)