Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,457 (€2,777) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)