Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,762 (€3,208) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)