Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.501 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,196 (R 24,324) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)