Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.329 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,064 ($2,222) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)