Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,412 ($2,393) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)