Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,837 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,209 (COL$6,057,642) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)