Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,523 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,830元 (COL$6,311,833) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (43 minutes ago)